Tribest Sedona Digital Food Dehydrator
- On/Off Switch – Easily switch Sedona on and off without having to disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Temperature Display Mode – The digital temperature display panel consistently displays the set temperature of Sedona® in Fahrenheit (°F) or in Celsius (°C) degrees within each drying compartment. A blinking glyph identifies which heating coil is active.
- Quiet Operation – Sedona has extremely quiet fans but also features a unique night mode setting which reduces the speed of each fan, thus reducing overall noise for quieter operation during the evening hours when you are sleeping.
- Energy Efficient - Sedona® efficiently and evenly distributes heated air utilizing Dual Fan Technology controlled digitally for optimum performance. Each fan-heater-set can be used independently to dehydrate four to five trays for smaller batches of your favorite dehydrated recipes; using less energy when compared to dehydrating nine trays with both fans at full capacity.
- Glass Window – Easily monitor the food dehydration process with your own eyes without having to switch the unit off or opening the unit door.
Digital Temperature Control – Because the heated air from each fan-heater-set is monitored by its own heat sensor, temperature can
be easily adjusted to your preferred setting for the most accurate and efficient operation.
Electronic Digital Display – Accurately and easily set Sedona to your preferred temperature setting without disruption. Also, the current drying
temperature is digitally displayed for your convenience.
Digital Timer - Adjust the digital timer to a single dehydration times up to 99 hours or set Sedona to continuous mode for 150 hours of uninterrupted
- Compact Design – Sized identically to replace most microwave oven space designs.
Dual Fan Technology –Each fan-heater-set has its own heat sensor
which displays the current temperature of each compartment inside
Sedona. Dual Fan Technology allows you to use one or both fan-heatersets
at a time at one temperature setting for small to large batches of food
BPA Free Plastic Trays and Tray Mesh Screens – Each tray and
mesh screen is made only with BPA free material and designed to optimize
the dehydration area inside Sedona. Additionally, Sedona’s casing is also
BPA Free. Compared to other dehydrators which use harmful black dyes in
their trays to help mask food stains, Sedona only uses clear plastic trays to
make cleaning easier.
Air Vents – Sedona is designed with multiple air vents to allow for both
even and efficient air flow and circulation of heated air.
See more: Dehydrator
Product Description 5-Tray dehydrator, 8 square ...
Product Description 9-Tray dehydrator, 15 square f...
Product Description 10 Year Warranty 5 Large Tra...