Upright Masticating Juicer
Upright masticating juicers or sometimes referred to as vertical masticating juicers differ from your traditional masticating juicers in the overall space-saving and vertical design improvements. The primary difference in the juice extraction process is, that rather than masticating or ‘chewing’ the produce, the upright masticating juicer crushes the produce. All of the advantages of the traditional masticating juicer still apply:
- Slow and efficient juice extraction process that nets a higher yield of juice
- Less foam on extracted juice
- Less heat from the juice extraction process that maintains the integrity of trace minerals, nutrients, enzymes of the juice.
- Long term cost effectiveness
- Versatile in use. Able to create purees, butters and cream, in some cases, pasta
The primary advantage of the upright masticating juicer is in the design. Because they are upright or vertical as opposed to horizontal, the upright masticating juicer takes up less counter space and is overall more compact. A more compact design equates to more counter space, shelf space, cabinet space in the kitchen. The design aesthetic also is more appealing from a décor standpoint.
Upright Masticating Juicers by Price
Upright Masticating Juicers under $400
Upright Masticating Juicers under $300
Upright Masticating Juicers under $200
Upright Masticating Juicers by Brand
Omega Upright Masticating Juicers
Kuvings Upright Masticating Juicers
Hurom Upright Masticating Juicers
Browse the Juicers Best site for all of the best juice machines on the market today.